help
i keep going dizzy and blackingout i carnt stop shaking i went to the hospitall last week and they said everything is ok but i carnt stop it from happening any idears watt could be causing this
Welcome to the forum!
It is possible to feel tremors all over the body. Tremors are often associated with drugs, alcohol, smoking, lack of sleep, stress and fatigue. They can be seen in peripheral neuropathies of diabetes, in hyperthyroidism, parasomnia, multiple sclerosis, TIAs or transient ischemic attacks or mini strokes, hypoglycemia, disorders of calcium metabolism, hyperparathyroidism etc. Lack of sleep, hypoglycemia, TIA and seizures can also cause dizziness and black outs. Consult an internal medicine specialist or your PCP. Discuss these possibilities with your doctor. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!