Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
help

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

help

I have pain in my right upper abdomin (abdomen), just under lower ribs, and below.  it has radiated to my lower back, and is tender to touch in my back.  Feels bruised.  I have no gall bladder, it was removed 7 years ago, my right abdomin (abdomen) has hurt since 5 years ago after my daughter was born.  It was off and on, and worsened if I drank alcohol.  This last week though has been accompanied with the back pain, and occasional sharp pain near my belly button, and on my left side.  Any ideas??
Check your gallbladder
I have the same kind of pain.  I had a CT scan of my liver and they found I have a non-alcoholic liver disease.  AKA  a fatty liver.  There isn't much that can be done about it.  However, I take Milk Thistle everyday which helps a lot with the pain.  I had my gall bladder taken out years ago and the pain does feel like a gallbladder attack.  Or like a sword piercing through from the front to the back.  I hope that the Milk Thistle helps you, too.  - You might have some blood work done for high iron also.  Hemochromatosis makes the liver hurt and is pretty common.
Avatar n tn
It was removed 7 years ago.  Can't be that, just same symptoms.
Avatar n tn
Thanks, I may try that.  they are running several tests on me right now, so we will see, but if it turns out to be that I will keep that in mind.  I appreciate it.