high ferritin levels
i'm a 50 yr old fem  i've have several tests my ferittin levels were 238,  258,  then 350  i'm feeling exhausted all the time
Hi marysom,
high ferritin levels are usually  a sign of iron deficiency anemia. Have you had your Iron level (iron panel) and percent saturation, and hemoglobin tested? I have had Iron deficiency anemai and you get out of breath and exhausted. Do you have your complete blood count and iron study results? If not I would get that checked. Also, do you have any bleeding any where or heavy period? A diet low in iron can cause iron deficiency too and some medications.
mkh9

i wasn't sure but thought high ferritin levels meant you had iron load but not sure if that can make you feel tired
Yes your ferritin goes up when your iron goes down so you feel tired due to the lack of iron and sometime your hemoglobin drops too.
mkh9