high wbc
i had a viral heamorrage and i was treated now the platlet counts are normal but my wbc has risen from 3500 to 12200 in this period why
Thanks for writing to the forum!
The WBC is raised after all diseases or infections. In viral hemorrhagic fevers, the WBC is raised if there is associated infection. Also, its body’s fight response to infection. Hence it is possible for platelets to become normal and WBC to rise. Also if there was blood transfusion, then it is possible for WBC to rise. Do not worry. Repeat this after a week. IIt should be fine by then.

Do let me know if there is any thing else you want to know and please keep me posted. Take care!
My husband WBC esophilia granucolytes 38 elevated and rf 157 he has asthma but it's stable wat is d possible disease cure treatment slight tingling in d foot hoping 4 replies tnx
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.