hot burning feet
hi, just wanted help on my issues, at night my feet, especially the souls of the feet almost burn, somtimes i have to
raise them so i  get less burning sensations
what can this be? its normally worse in summer

thanks
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Burning sensation in the soles can be due to plantar fasciitis, diabetes, Sjogren’s sundrome, peripheral neuropathies, hypothyroidism, SLE, alcoholism, peripheral artery disease, sciatica, sarcoidosis, amyloidosis and high blood pressure. You will need blood tests, nerve conduction studies and dopplar studies to reach a diagnosis. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
I get that sometimes due to water retention, i bath my feet in look warm water first of all then, then massage them pressing down on the pressure  points then soak them in cold water, hop that works for you as it does me, but i cant tell you what is wrong with you medically, you'll need to go and see you GP. GOOD LUCK
Sometimes Athletes foot can burn and itch and it sometimes gets worse in the summer. Try some Athletes foot cream
thanks for the replies

i find it worse after a walk or a jogg during the day, i only feel it hot when i lay down, when i raise my feet up the burning actually disappears, ihave had it for a long time and its in summer i get it bad, it doesn't itch, i'l speak to the Dr and also wil try the cream see if it works

thanks everyone