hot eyes
For the past year ive started getting this thing i have named 'hot eyes'. I thought it must be a common thing but having been to the opticians and the doctors, i still have no answer. Basically i think that it is related to these headaches ive started getting. Its not my eyeball specifically but the area around it, it gets really warm and uncomfortable and i end up getting headaches or feeling the need to put ice cold products on my eyes. Has anybody heard of this??

From your symptoms,it looks like migraine to me. Migraine headaches usually are described as an intense, throbbing or pounding pain that involves temples or forehead and change sides from one attack to the next. Nausea,pain around the eyes, vomiting, diarrhea, facial pallor, cold hands, cold feet, and sensitivity to light and sound commonly accompany migraine headaches.

Treatment of migraine involves using a cold compress to the area of pain, resting in a room with little or no sensory stimulation (light, sound, and odors), withdrawing from stressful surroundings and sleeping. Limit stress through regular exercise and relaxation techniques, Avoid bright or flashing lights and wear sunglasses if sunlight is a trigger, Identify and avoid foods that trigger headaches by keeping a headache and food diary and limit caffeine consumption.

You can also try over the counter pain killers like aspirin or acetaminophen. If still the symptoms persist, then please consult a physician for specific anti-migraine therapy(triptans and ergot preparations).

Take care and do keep us posted on how you are doing.