how can you tell if your lymph nodes are swollen?
I was wondering how can you tell when your lymph nodes are swollen.is it something you can visually tell,or do you have to feel around,or would they hurt? I am asking because i can feel a node in my neck,it does not hurt but i can feel it.and at times it seems i can feel the lymph nodes in my arm pit or groin,almost like they are expanding,but not hurting,but when i try to feel them,i cant feel anything.If they are swollen or swelling would you be able to feel them? ,thanks
If your lymph nodes are swollen you can feel them or you may realize they are swollen because they start to feel uncomfortable. A lymph node can feel small or large depending on what is happening in your body.

When I had an infected molar my lymph nodes swelled up to golf balls in the back of my neck.  It could happen from many types of infections including an ear infection. I believe feeling a node in the back of your neck is normal.  If it begins to swell and hurt you may then have an infection.

But I am talking from personal experience on that.

Hope your able to ease your concern:)