hypoglycemia low blood pressure and low resting heart rate
yes, i was diagnosed with hypoglycemia of some kind, at the doctors office my blood pressure was 70/50 i felt dizzy, its always low, and my resting heart rate is 45 or so , and i do smoke which i think is wierd, i used to exercise a little, plus i also take klonopin and zoloft......can meds cause this, or is it hypoglycemia causing it
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
It is possible to get hypoglycemia with sertaline (Zoloft). Also Klonopin can decrease the heart rate. Please discuss this with your doctor and get a dose adjustment for both the drugs. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

he dosent seem to think zoloft could cause it, wellllllll i did a ATch stimulation test this morning and also he told me when i had symptoms to go to a lab, and they will take blood test like for insulin total, pro insulin, glucose, c-pep  and something called beta hydrohyoxide might not be right spelling, welll i did the test on that too, but i only had pounding headache and little fatigue , i wasnt severe like i used to be or can be,  is testing like that, is that a 100 percent test that its reative hypoglycemia, cause im worried maybe its fasting hypoglycemia