hypoglycemia
I have all the symtoms of hypoglycemia yet my glucose is never been below 62.  Changing my diet to least amount of sugar and watching my carohydrates has helped tremendously.  However, I still have difficulty with shoulder, arm and leg weakness, as after four hours of work I am exhausted.  Eating protien will not return me to normal energy, only rest.  What is low blood sugar doing to my muscles or is this something else?

Hypoglycemia is the clinical syndrome that results from low blood sugar. The body needs fuel to work. One of its major fuel sources is sugars, which the body gets from what is consumed as either simple sugar or complex carbohydrates.

The brain cannot make its own glucose and is 100% dependent on the rest of the body for its supply. If for some reason, the glucose level in the blood falls (or if the brain's requirements increase and demands are not met) there can be effects on the function of the brain.

Symptoms of hypoglycemia include nervousness, sweating, intense hunger, weakness and palpitations.

The acute management of hypoglycemia involves the rapid delivery of a source of easily absorbed sugar. Regular soda, juice, lifesavers, table sugar, and the like are good options.

Also pls get your blood counts and peripheral smear done to rule out nutritional anemias (due to iron, vit B12 or folate deficiency).Weakness and easy fatigability is also present in nutritional anemias.

Try to do work in shifts so that a resting time of 5-10 minutes is there in between. Take a well maintained nutritional diet and keep away from stress and exercise regularly. This should relieve your symptoms.

Take care and do keep us posted on how you are doing.