i get sick after every meal
So for about a month and a 1/2 after every eating I feel sick to my stomach one day I just felt like I ate too much and it wasn't gonna feel better till I threw it up so I did and to my relief I was good. And I do make myself but its because my stomach will fell really full and believe me I dunt over eat I wish I could eat more, im scared to eat now!
Perhaps you should have taken this to your GP? If you don't eat more than necessary and still end up feeling overfilled, perhaps there's an irritation of your stomach lining of some sort.

1. Check if you have food-allergies
2. Think about what medications you take that could cause soreness of stomach linings or heartburn (can you safely reduce the intake of the meds or should you be prescribed something else? Discuss with your GP)
3. Think through if you take too much of supplements and follow RDI's on the bottle.

When we eat, it causes a stimulation of the nervus vagus, a nerve that by overstimuli causes nausea. We do naturally get a bit tired of certain meals since the stomach works harder a while to digest what we eat. This is why when we get past our "prime years" we feel more tired after a meal.

Just some thoughts, I hope you can enjoy a nice meal some time soon

ParamedFlorena