i have been getting sick a lot lately..
i have been getting sick a lot this year. I think i caught a cold, like 5 times, had 3 throat infections. Like i was sick two weeks ago with a cold and now im getting a cold again. I have done many CBC blood tests and they are all normal. I'm taking Vitamins everyday and eating healthy and drinking lots of fluids. What could possibly be wrong? Could this be an autoimmune disorder?
any ideas?
I seemed to get sick heaps when I was stressed and run down.  I also found it harder to fight infections when I was iron deficient.

I don't have answers for you but just make sure you get adequate rest and practice good hygiene habits.
Have you ever been to a chiropractor?  Me, my husband and 2 daughters started going about a year and a half ago as preventative care.  We used to get sick all the time but now its very rare if we do.  And if a symptom tried to come back, we'd get adjusted and it would go away.  My youngest daughter used to get stopped up every night when she'd lay down and I'd have to give her medicine just to breathe.  After a few adjustments, she hasn't had any more problems with it.  They also used to breath very loud when they slept.  I had to check to make sure they were still breathing because I couldn't hear them anymore.  My husband rarely snores anymore.  I recommend you checking into it.  It helped our family tremendously.  Can't tell you the last time I bought sinus medicine.  I hope this helps.
Incidentally my brother was sick heaps until he had his wisdom teeth out.
I used to get a lot of colds and infections.  I went to an intergrative medical doctor and he did a series of tests after talking to me IN DEPTH about EVERYTHING that was going on in my life (including my misc. health concerns)  One of the results of my tests showed that I was quite deficient of vitamin D.  After being on a vitamin D-3 supplement for several weeks, I began to notice how much better I felt overall.  I have not had a single cold or sinus infection since I began taking this vitamin.  Maybe it is coincidental, but I think not.  It might be worth a try, as I have since had several doctor friends tell me that most Americans are actually Vitamin D deficient.  For some reason, that I am not sure about, the vitamin D-3 is preferable over plain vitamin D.

Good luck!
thank you all for the answers..i do suffer from anxiety but its not to the point where i have to take meds..i also think my sleep pattern could be the cause..is that possible? i sleep around 3-4am and wake up at 12-1pm..i guess the bad sleep pattern and the anxiety is putting my immune system under stress..but just out of curiosity, could a autoimmune disease or some sort of immune system problem be causing this?
chicasmom: i do take multivitamins everyday, im sure there is vitamin D in it but maybe its not enough? i guess i will have to try that
jaquta: i do need to get my wisdom teeth out but the problems is im not getting just throat infections its everything, like i was sick two weeks ago with a cold and here i am again getting another cold..
pedroza:thanks ill keep that in mind..unfortunately seeing a chiropractor is costly for me