Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
i have been haveing cold sweats and shakes

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

hi am 34yrs old woman today i had cold sweats and the shakes and weaknesses and other days i have sodme cold sweats and shakes i would like to now what that is
1 Comment
Avatar dr m tn

The cold sweats commonly occur in the females during peri-menopausal period. Around menopause, due to the fluctuating levels of estrogen cold sweats commonly occur. In your case, it doesn’t appear to be the reason as you’re only 34 yrs old. The other reasons of cold sweat can be a bit serious like they occur at the time of heart attacks, during hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) and at the time of some sort of an allergic reaction.

I think you should consult your physician if the cold sweats/shakes really trouble you a lot.

I hope that helps. Please do keep me posted. Kind Rgds.
A related discussion, taste of ammonia in mouth was started.