i have some weird symptoms in my chest
i have chest pain located where my heart is and its pain that happens 5 times a day. lasts about 3-5 minutes. for every pulse i have, i experience pain. This happens mostly when im laying, resting, or about to sleep. its been like this for about 5 days at least. please help! thanks!
Maybe you should see a doctor. Get a blood test to make sure you dont have colesterol
You should get an ECG test, to check the heart function, and maybe it could be angina, which is treatable.  I advise a prompt visit to your doctor for a heart specialist. Hope this helps. Cheers.
You shouldn't be asking for help on here.....Your main concern should be a heart attack and I would suggest you see a Doc Asap for a full medical check up... x Maybe its indigestion but wouldn't you rather of peace of mind knowing that it could be nothing serious x Good luck