i need some help
i have always been sick my whole life and im now 18 years old (19 in 2 months) and i cant stand it anymore. i have every symptom of chiari one malformation and i got an MRI done and cat scan and they found nothing. iv had so many blood tests and doctors appointments with different doctors and they have tested me for tons of things and no one has found anything wrong. some of them even suggested i go to a shrink cause they all think im crazy for having all these symptoms with no explanation. and i know im not crazy. im sick. is there anything i should look up? or is there a doctor i should talk to? or is there someone here that can help me? im not going to give up.
Symptoms of chiari  malformation seem so similar to Multiple schlerosis,  which can be extremely difficult to diagnose.

Have you researched MS?  Often before diagnose patients develop a long history of what looks like complaining with no cause - before the diagnosis is finally made.
Vitamin B12 Deficiency can mimic certain conditions. You will find a patient leaflet on The Pernicious Anaemia Society website. Doctors don't think about PA in one so young but there are cases that have a genetic cause. If you have B12d it can be treated with high dose B12 injections.
b12 Deficiency also mimics MS see here http://www.b12d.org/MS-like-presentation & symptom check for B12 Deficiency here http://www.b12d.org/content/b12-signs-symptoms-assessment
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.