Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
in most cases of early ms lesions dont show up?

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

i read on the eye forum under a post on 3/21 about optic nueritis and ms that in most cases lesions dont show up in the early stages..and that dr's wont diagnos until those lesions are shown on mri no matter how much your symptoms sound like ms...this is due to mediacal/lagal issues..check it out...has anyone else ever heard that in MOST people lesions dont show up in the early stages???

Thanks!
1 Comment
Avatar n tn
Yes, about 6 months ago i started having burning sensations in my head, extremely bad. Pain in my face, when i press on my bones.  And also pain in my arms and legs. I went to a dr for about 3 months straight, had mri's, blood tests, of all kinds ct's and all.  They told me that it sounds like ms but that all of my tests were negative, and that some times it wont show up right away.  I recently had my symptoms come back. What type of symptoms have you had, and what are lesions?