inner itching sensations
I have a feeling as if my whole body were itching inside particularly my hands, vaginal area, abdomen and chest.
Its kind of subtle but it makes me really tired and drives
me crazy. I don't have it often now, but there was a period
of my life where I had it every day for a couple of years.
Activity helps get my mind off of it, but all I really want to do is sleep. I'm in the throws of Fall allergies so I thought I might be related to that but I can have it at any time of the year. So far I have had only 2 occurances this year. Is it stress? Can anyone tell me what it might be related to?
That can be due to allergies.  I have had that in the chest and head area and it went away when the seasons changed.  Asthma definitely feels like that sometimes (in the back/chest generally) Does allergy medication get rid of it?
I have never tried it, but I generally don't like taking medication unless I can't stand the discomfort. Thanks for the suggestion. The next time, I'll try it and see if it doesn't work.