Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
is the ground moving?

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

is the ground moving?

this has only happened twice. both times at work. i can be standing perfectly still and it feels like the ground is moving. so much that i have to hold on to something. i ask if anyone else feels this but they look at me like im crazy. i look at the ground and it looks like it is moving. afterwords i am fine and can walk, drive and function. any ideas?
are you really stressed and tired, started a new medication or been in an earthquake lately?
   It sounds like as long as you are moving it doesnt happen but maybe you should just run it past your DR to make sure everything is okay.  

Hope everything is fine
Avatar n tn
The only thing that comes to mind for me is plain old dizziness. It can take different forms. It may be that something is going on in your inner ear and presents periodically and intermittently. I have a similar senation but it only happens when I turn over after getting a massage. Dysautonomia can also cause dizziness problems. If you continue to have these episodes I would see a doc.