itching, pain all over body
For the past year, I have been feeling itching, scratching all over my body and the back of my throat there is some kind of a pressure.  At first these feelings would happen after I had breakfast then they would go away then it felt like they occurred after I ate sugary stuff, like fruits, sweet pepper, juice and so on.  So naturally, I stop eating the things that I thought my body responded too (did not like) while i investigate is what going on with my body.  I went to numerous doctors and they all say that I am fine.  But now the itching and pressure in the back of throat are constant.  There is nothing that I can do to make then go away.  I have seen all types of doctors; allergist, GI, neurologist, ENT (Ear, nose and throat).  They all dismiss me saying from what they can see I am fine.  Everything checks out.  Prior to that I had low iron count but never anemic and I really did not feel tired.  I did what a normal young man did.  I played tennis, rode my bike and ski during the winter time, not really a lot.  
SO WHAT IS GOING ON TO MY BODY?   CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?

PLEASE, please, I am getting desperate.
I have no idea what the cause may be; I have a similar complaint, but it started after a severe reaction to a medication.  It has been a month, and most of the issues have resolved, but lately the skin on my head feels really prickly and itchy and if I scratch it is extremely painful and tender.  No rash on my head, but I have remnants of a rash on my arms and torso and those areas are tender and painful to touch. I also have pressure in my throat, a bit of difficulty swallowing and it is a bit red and sore.  We need Dr. House!  I hope you get to the bottom of it.
Thanks for responding to my  message.  It is strange that since posting my message I received a response only from you.  I thought someone would have ready my problem and be able to help.  But that is not the case.  I wish there was a Dr. House for real.  I hope you have gotten better.