Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
itching, pain all over body

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

itching, pain all over body

For the past year, I have been feeling itching, scratching all over my body and the back of my throat there is some kind of a pressure.  At first these feelings would happen after I had breakfast then they would go away then it felt like they occurred after I ate sugary stuff, like fruits, sweet pepper, juice and so on.  So naturally, I stop eating the things that I thought my body responded too (did not like) while i investigate is what going on with my body.  I went to numerous doctors and they all say that I am fine.  But now the itching and pressure in the back of throat are constant.  There is nothing that I can do to make then go away.  I have seen all types of doctors; allergist, GI, neurologist, ENT (Ear, nose and throat).  They all dismiss me saying from what they can see I am fine.  Everything checks out.  Prior to that I had low iron count but never anemic and I really did not feel tired.  I did what a normal young man did.  I played tennis, rode my bike and ski during the winter time, not really a lot.  
SO WHAT IS GOING ON TO MY BODY?   CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?

PLEASE, please, I am getting desperate.
I have no idea what the cause may be; I have a similar complaint, but it started after a severe reaction to a medication.  It has been a month, and most of the issues have resolved, but lately the skin on my head feels really prickly and itchy and if I scratch it is extremely painful and tender.  No rash on my head, but I have remnants of a rash on my arms and torso and those areas are tender and painful to touch. I also have pressure in my throat, a bit of difficulty swallowing and it is a bit red and sore.  We need Dr. House!  I hope you get to the bottom of it.
Thanks for responding to my  message.  It is strange that since posting my message I received a response only from you.  I thought someone would have ready my problem and be able to help.  But that is not the case.  I wish there was a Dr. House for real.  I hope you have gotten better.