Undiagnosed Symptoms Expert Forum
itching inside the body

Topics covered include , breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

itching inside the body
Does anyone ever of itching inside the body that travels inside it moves all over please any one  with any advice i will be so great fullthankyou ALWAYSWITHME.
Difficult to say without examination.

I would look for an allergic reaction, which can lead to whole-body itching.

There are some kidney diseases as well as GI conditions leading to itching.  Obtaining appropriate blood and urine tests to evaluate the kidneys, as well as specific antibody and imaging tests to exclude primary biliary cirrhosis, can be considered.

These options can be discussed with your personal physician.

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patient education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Kevin Pho, M.D.
www.kevinmd.com
www.twitter.com/kevinmd
hello DR.thankyou for your advice about my mom with the itching,I just want you to know that i had her tested at hackensack medical center in nj every thing came back normal I know that she always has a kidney affections all the time maybe its that or her liver what duo you advice for me Thankyou for you support and help .ALWAYSWITHME
SORRY DR. i left that part out at the hospital i had her tested her allergest that came back normal, dr, i really need help my family is falling apart and i feel like im alone there is noyhing left i hang in  there because i have 2 small children its alot on me.ALWAYSWITHME
Hypothyroidism and Vitamin D deficiency were causing my itching all over.
A related discussion, Medical was started.
A related discussion, I smell chorline was started.