Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
itchy skin

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

itchy skin

I itch all over each time i have my bath with a sponge. This has gone on for about a year now. it's really uncomfortable. what do i do?
Well, you might want to switch implements for your bathing, in case that's the trouble.  The water might have chlorine in it, which I believe can be very drying to the skin.  So you may want to put on some lotion for dry skin after bathing.
you could have an allergy to the sponge, is it a natural or synthetic sponge?
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
If you experience the itch only while bathing, then you could be allergic to the sponge, or to the soap or to any bath oils if you use any. At times old sponge has loads of infection. So change sponge and see.  
Hope this helps. Take care!