itchy.
thank god ive found this site.ive been itching for 2 years now and docs have made me feel like its all in my head.i itch when i get out the bath and i itch more when i sweat or have a hot flush.i itch all over including my genital area which is very annoying.i seem to have this for weeks then it dissappears for a week maybe and starts again..anyone else have these same symptoms?all help will be greatfully appreciated..
Hi there, I actually have been experincing that too, at first i thought i was allergic to something, but I have Diabetes and my doctor said it has alot to do with that.. my blood sugars are not controlled. I guess that causes the itchiness. Have you gone to the doctor? What have they said or done for you?
they just dont know what it is,i know its not diabetes or anything like that cause im under the neurologist for seizures at the min and have full blood checks..it gets so annoying especially when i sweat..
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.