Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
jumping dreams

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

jumping dreams

I often dream about jumping! These jumping dreams have never felt unsafe, sometimes i am teaching or instructing someone on how to jump like I am at that moment. At times, I will show this person over and over again, exactly how the jumping is done or executed! some times I jump straight up super super high! Other times I jump and stretch my legs (like a gymnast) out, front and back, like the splits in the air with a big high leap forward! This is all pretty wonderful within the dream, but I am exhausted in the morning, takes me awhile to recover..
Any ideas or interpretations as to what all this jumping means?
I used to dream of jumping and then i dreamed of flying from my back porch to a tree in the backyard. I believe that it was my body preparing for astral projection.
wow! thank you for your share :)
I do feel a little like I'm flying..jumping from one spot far off to another! I generally see the land mass passing as I am in air..so it could be, I too, may be preparing for astral projection. fascinating thought...
If you dream of jumping over any object, you will succeed in every endeavor; but if you jump and fall back, disagreeable affairs will render life almost intolerable. To jump down from a wall, denotes reckless speculations and disappointment in love.

may simply reflect events of the day providing an outlet and safe way of expressing pent up emotions.
oh yeah, by the way, you should get a book on astral projection and open your heart to the magical possibilities...... have a great week, liz