Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
knee pain in both knees

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

knee pain in both knees

I have had pain in both knees for about a week now.  I can hardly stand to bend my knees..like when I sit down..they do hurt some even when I am standing or sitting, but not as bad as when i start to sit down.  I have had 2 back surgeries..the last in 2004.  I have gained about 30 pounds in the last year.  I have never had knee problems, and am wondering if it could be coming from my back .
Tags: knee pain
Have you been tested for Osteoarthritis? About 10 yrs ago I woke up one night to not one but two swollen knees. I was sore when I went to bed but I thought it was because I had overdone my exercising earlier that day.

I could not bend my knees at all and standing/walking sent the must excruciating pain through my knees. Went to ER and was told that I had an advanced stage of Osteoarthritis.

Always ignored the mild knee pain for years because I only noticed it after working out and assumed it was from that...
could be the weight causing extra pressure on your knees try losing alittle weight might help i know because ive put weight on myself