Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
leaking from penis

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

leaking from penis

yellow liquid been leaking out from my penis for the last two days and is thick and stick to my underwear and i will like to know is there any medicine i can take for this issue
you have a vanerial disease (probably Chlamydia ) go to your DR and get antibiotics
Avatar n tn
im new to this site and my boyfriend has been leaking from his penis for 3 days now in the middle of his sleep it doesnt smell or have any color to it. he says its just stress what could it be? urine or *** maybe i dont know!!!

Leaking of yellow discharge from the penis is a symptom of sexually transmitted infection like Chlamydia or gonnorhea (Gonorrhea).Chlamydia symptoms Symptoms for men may include pain or burning when urinating and a watery, milky-colored discharge from the penis and gonnorhea (Gonorrhea) symptoms may include a thick, yellow discharge from the penis and pain when urinating or one may even have no symptoms.

I sincerely advise you to consult a physician/dermatologist and get this penil;e discharge swab cultured to find out the diagnosis.Also refrain from intercourse as it can be transmitted to the partner and can cause sore throats in people who have oral sex or can cause pain in the anus in people who have anal sex.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts.

Avatar n tn
i am sitting with the same problem. i just noticed it today. i know it has to be a VD i think all of us with this issue have been CLAPPED or BURNED as they would say. i will know in the morning since i will be paying a visit to the E.R. never had this happen before. Has me really worried. But after doing lots of research  in the past 3 hours since i have noticed this issue. i determined that it is one of those 2. more towards the light yellowish color. and burns when i pee. therefore, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its probaly a duck. All we can do is say thank god for medicine, and to be way more careful in our venturs inbetween.! :(