leg pain
left thigh has a warming feeling in back of leg
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
A heat sensation or sudden feeling of warmth can be a sign of blood clot or deep vein thrombosis. It can also be due to pinched nerve or due to diabetic neuropathy. If you are a female and on birth control pills, then this could be due to the side effect of pills as they can also cause deep vein thrombosis. For diagnosis first a duplex ultrasound or color dopplar would need to be done. If this is negative then a nerve conduction study and test for diabetes. If there is a chance then if everything else is negative, then lupus may need to be tested for. Take care!
Be careful sometimes a bloodclot the signs are red to the touch and warm or hot nad painful if you have the symptoms u need to be seen asap by ur doctor.
I would get Niacin pills Take one The other crush up and stick it in the middle of you butt thats what I did pain went away.Niacin heals from bones Out of skin.