Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
legs sweating

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

legs sweating

My worst pain, pain to just have is about an inch above my wrists, about an inch above my ankles, above my elbows and I have swelling on the inside of my legs across from my knees. I woke up several times last night with cold sweats, sheets wet, but the water just pours from the back of my legs from the bends of my knees up. Pretty much where the swelling is. And my neck had some sweating last night also. And, this is not hot flashes. THis all started after mono last spring. Actually mono/thyroiditis-now fibro. I know several people in my area with fibro, but no one has pain where i do. And I have severe pain/tenderness when you touch the fibro points, even if its just to brush against them, but they don't hurt like these other places. These places just ache without touching. My hips have started getting this way too. Sometimes I almost can't walk. I'm always afraid I'm being misdiagnosed. Recent bloodwork came back with a deficiency in vitamin d, they put me on 1200mg a day of vit d and calcium, and really i have felt very good up until 4 days ago. and now it is worse than ever. i do hope someone else tells me that they have the sweating also. NOT that I want someone else to be going through it, i just want to think that this is a fibro symptom and not something else. Any help is appreciated.
Tags: Pain

Did your physician do labwork to rule out any autoimmune diseases ?
I have fibro along with hypothyroid and other ailments.  Some of my medicines make me sweat. Have you checked the side effects of your medicines? The pain of fibro can change with the weather,mood,sleep difference,diet,excercise or lack of. It doesn't just hurt on those tender points. The pain can be felt everywhere and at different levels of pain.  Any infection or other stress will change what the fibro does. I just looked up fibromyalgia and sweating and yes heavy sweating can be a symptom. See if you get the site: altmedangel.com/fibromya.htm OR JUST TRY altmedangel.com                    
Look it up and relax yourself for awhile. Good Luck
Avatar n tn
thyroid causes sweating too, however is it sweat or fluid leaking? leg odema that can cause leakage is obvious though , legs are swollen shiney and skin looks tight . if its the latter you need to get water tablets.
Avatar n tn
I have the extreme leg sweats.  Where I have to pull off the covers to cool them down.  I have had them for the past year. I also had a very bad case of mono about 10 years ago.  I do not have pain as you do.  It is weird because it is only my legs, nothing else. this is the first time I have looked into this.  I know that someone that has had a severe case of Mono can manifest CFS after recovery.  Could this be an answer, i dunno. Let me know your thoughts.