Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
lengthy dreams

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

lengthy dreams

lately when I sleep I dream one dream and it continues like a movie even if I wake in the middle of it.  When I return to sleep it continues.  I never dream the same dream and nor do I always remember them.  What could this mean?
Nothing much. I have these frequently. If they aren't nightmares, you're fine. Even if they're nightmares, you're fine, only it's difficult to sleep if they are.

I had this happen with more than a few dreams. Get some exercise, don't eat before bed, and make sure to steer clear of chemicals/meds before sleep if possible. Melatonin, when I have to take it, gives me crazy, crazy dreams.
It could mean that your body is telling you something. When im stressed or i continue on a subject this usually happens. Even when i try to concentrate on something else it still happens. Theres not much you can do but you can search the meaning of your dreams online. They have websites that breakdown different types of dreams. :)
I do not have the answer.  Should you get one, please share it with me.  
I have the same experiences sometimes
Some medications can cause vivid dreams that seem to last forever and are realistic. Are you on any anti-depresssants for example?
Enjoy them. Many people don't dream at all.