Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
light headed, dizzy, fatigue, cold, irregular heartbeat, pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I am 18 years old. I have been feeling light headed for about a couple of months now. And just recently, in the past few months also, I have been getting cold easily and to the point where my fingernails and toe nails turn purple. I used to be hot all the time and now I am not. I feel dizzy sometimes too and tired. Sometimes when I walk, or step, something in my head feels weird, like it jumbles or something, I can't really explain it. I also get headaches a lot too. I am also nauseous. Right now I feel as if there is a lump in my throat and cannot get it out. I have also had weird feelings with my heart, an irregular heartbeat. Usually I can not feel my heart beat but sometimes in the past few months and the other day I can feel it beat and it is as if it takes two beats at once instead of one. And I have had some pain the other day in my chest, not in the middle but a little to the right of it. Also in the past day it has been hard for me to talk in my normal voice and my voice sounds weird.  Does any one know what this could mean? Please help me if you can.
I've been experiencing very similiar symptoms for about 10 months now with every single test coming back completely fine. We've done 2 rounds of urines tests, about 10 vials of blood, a CT, neuro consult, exercise, diet care, and now I'm trying an antidepressant.

We're basically at the point where I think we're just ruling things out to be able to diagnose Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, it may be worth looking into.
     i have a lot of the same symptoms.  Did you ever find out what your problem was?
there is a syndrome that causes the purple hands/feet.. gosh i cannot remember it  it has something to do as a ugly stepsister to fibromyalgia which you both could have as well if there is pain in all 4 quadrants of your body continuing on for more than 6 months..feels like u have the flu all the time, pain that won't stop, no real reason for the pain except maybe an accident months ago or emotional trauma or lots of stress.. check out your symptoms at fibrohugs
See an endocrinologist. It could be thyroid dysfunction and some times you have to see a specialist for the problem to show up on tests...
this is crazy  i have the same problems, my heart beat noticeably changes and i get real lightheaded, weird feeling in my chest it will go away then come back  i went to the e.r and they didnt find anything wrong  ran a kgb or whatever and xrayd y heart, i have to go to the cardiologist, im about to be eighteen and shouldent be having heart problems at this age  im scared! please post anything if you find out any diagnosis or causes of this  thank you!