Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
lightheaded, faint, nausea, weak, headaches follow
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

lightheaded, faint, nausea, weak, headaches follow

My daughter who is now 26 has been getting dizzy, feels sick to her stomach to the point that she says everything goes white and she passes out.  They started about 7 years ago when she was in college.  We have doctors then say that she is probably not eating good, stressed with school and that it should go away.  We have also gone to a eye doctor who says she might have eye migraines, yet never precribed medication nor wanted to see her for a follow up.  Just told her to rest her eyes.  
We had another doctor say that she hypervenilates.
I am here because my daughter lives with me, she does not want to go to the doctor because she does not have insurance.  But I would like to get advise on what other people think.
Yesterday my daughter was painting (water color), she is a art major, as she was sitting on her stool painting she could feel the dizziness coming on (she had eaten a half hour earlier), so she got up and sat on the floor for 10 minutes, when she got up from the floor (because she thought she was feeling better) her face turned white as a ghost, and asked me to help her sit down because everything was going white- which meant she was going to pass out (faint).  I sat with her for 20 minutes until I seen the color come back to her face and she was feeling better.  So this was a 30 minute episode  This is the first time I have actually seen one of her episodes, she was scared, tears falling, hands shaking.  After the episode was done she then got a headache, which I gave her Tylenol and she slept for 30 minutes.  Then she was fine.  I know this was not a hyperventilating situation.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I am a worried mother.  Thanks