lightheaded, throwing up, cant sit up longer than 5 mins
So I'm 16 and got since monday the 24th when i was waiting to go into class. I went home during the day cause i couldnt stay in school any more. Ive been home since and its currently thursday. Ive thrown up multiply times, feel light headed, cant sit up very long without feeling like im going to faint. My body cant decided if its hot or cold. I really want to get back to school asap cause ive missed so much. Please help!!
At the end of this past Aug i was at work and got really nauseated and tried to pass out. After that i couldn't sit nor stand for more than a couple mins without the faint feeling. I stayed that way for almost 3 weeks. What helped me was the 18 bags of fluids i received in the hospital. What keeps me where i can get up and function for the most part is LOTS of powerade zero.

It sounds you have some of the same symptoms i deal with. Have you been to a dr for it yet?