lightheadedness, throbbing headaches, racing heart ... ?
I have recently been feeling very lightheaded and spacey, with throbbing headaches around my temples and the front of my head. My heart suddenly starts to race for afew seconds which makes me feel more lightheaded, and this occurs about twice or three times a day. I have not fainted but people say that I look pale. I have feeling spacey like this for a while (a couple of weeks) however it has suddenly (within the past few days) got worse. I am not overweight and have no underlying medical condidtions. I have been taking paracetemol for the headaches, but sometimes it doesnt work and they usually return a few hours later.

Please could someone tell me what they think, if anything, is wrong with me?
Have you had your iron and ferritin checked?  Low iron can cause tachycardia.  Also, have you had your blood pressure checked during any of these heart racing episodes?  Has anyone suggested a holtor monitor, BP monitor or tilt table test?  Has anyone run a plasma free metanephrines (fasting blood test) to rule out pheochromocytoma?  Have you had TSH, free T 3 and free T 4 run?
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
First of all get your blood pressure checked. Along with this get your hemoglobin and iron level checked for anemia. This should be followed up with tests for thyroid and diabetes.
Hope this helps. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!