limp infant
My daughter is a little over 6 weeks old, tonight she went completely limp in my arms. I called an ambulance and the paramedics checked her out. (By the time they had gotten there she was awake and acting completely normal) She was limp for about ten minutes, but still breathing. She did not change color at all or vomit, just completely limp like a doll. She has never done anything like this ever, not even in the deepest sleep. Please help, im terrified and am having trouble sleeping cause I cant stop monitoring her breathing.I cant stop wondering what it is, because it had to of happened for a reason.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
I am sorry your little one went absolutely limp in your arms, it can indeed be scary. The good thing is she recovered. Even though it may not be in her case, I suggest you consult her pediatrician to rule out causes of ‘floppy baby syndrome’’. Maybe this is just the beginning. It is better to get complete neurological assessment done. Take care!
awww this is sad you should take  her to an clinic and sometime they need to observe so they will let her spend a night tew see what is wrong and if you can start video recording when you see this action taking place.so you can show the doctor her limp.