lipoma
I have a lipoma ..It doesn't hurt me before it lies in my right foot " at the junction between my leg and my foot" ..medial to it ..there was a something swollen ..maybe vein also it didn't hurt me
but from week ..it starts to be swollen and getting red and hurts me ...
so is that something have a relation to lipoma ? ..is that a complication or what ??
by the way I have a flat foot

thanks for your concern and your reply in advance
Hi, I would get it checked make sure it is a lipoma. If it is you have nothing to worry about. since it is getting red maybe it is something else like an infection because of the redness and pain. Lipomas don't hurt but because of the location it may be hitting something. I would still go to the doctor. Is it spongy or hard and does it stick to the skin or moveable ?
hope this helps,
mkh9
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
It is difficult to comment without examination. However, this swelling could be a swollen vein either due to a clot or due to pressure from lipoma. Other possibility is that it is a ganglion or a cyst.
Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
A related discussion, lipoma was started.