Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
loss of feeling in fingers of both hands, arm pain

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I'm a 31 year old female that has loss of feeling  from the centre finger to the little finger on both hands, also half the hand is also numb.
my fingers have a mind of their own and quite often get caught on one another.  I also experience very painful arms from the elbow down but this is only when I've been doing something physical.  Occasionally I wake with the hands being extremely itchy. this has been going on a year and doctors seem to be no closer to what it could be?  
The pain in two of the fingers is like continual bursting of blood vessels.
I have just had a nerve conduction and muscle test that have both come back as normal eliminating the ulnar nerve in which I was sure was the cause.  
Any help would be great