low-energy and fatigue!
I am very fatigued everyday,  as soon as i wake up. I often need to sleep during the day as well.I have very low energy as well. my sleeping patterns are fine.  i have slight tingling in my left arms and legs every so often. I also have a little trouble breathing at times, seems like asthma but ventolin makes it worse. I am easily irritable and it is taking me longer to organise my thoughts  to produce legible speech ( assumingly because i have no eneregy)  I had blood tests done which showed my iron levels below normal ( but not enough to associate the fatigue to it) and my white blood cells were low, My GP wasnt concerned at all. i am not depressed, however  with these symptoms not subsiding i am beginning to get low about it all. Any thoughts on this would be extremely helpful. Thanks
Hey, I have fatigue as well as my other issues ... I have tingling and sort of a dull pain in my right upper arm, in my left once in a while but mainly my right upper arm, and my shoulder, and once in a while in my right thigh.  It is the weirdest thing.  And I've been experiencing (for about 3 weeks now) the same shortness of breath it sounds like ... and I wind up giving a little cough once in a while, for relief.  I go to internet to look at the shortness of breath, and my symptoms places describe sounds like asthma, or bronchitis.  Right now my symptoms are not lifestyle-hampering, but I do find myself tired a lot .....
We have a lot of the same symptoms ... write me if you like -
Darrien at ***@****
sounds like mono or ebstein bar.  if you haven't been tested for it you might want to be.  good luck
All of those symptoms you described could be attributed to low thyroid function.  
...J
Your symptoms seem just like mine, I have suffered these symptoms and more.  I was diagnosed with Post viral fatigue syndrome. Others names for it are Me Chronic fatigue syndrome.  Bloods would show up normal.  Hope you get answers soon.  Good luck
check your vitamin B levels, especially B12. low B12 causes anemia too, and will cause numbness in your extremities.

if u ask me, your dr's nuts if he tells u your iron isn't low enough to be of concern when u're complaining about feeling so exhausted. u sound anemic, and with low iron, that should be enough to confirm it.

low energy, shortness of breath, tingling or numbness in extremities, memory problems and difficulty speaking... all of these things are symptoms of pernicious anemia. check your B12, and take a vitamin B complex supplement anyway to be safe. it won't hurt u. an iron supplement could be wise as well. if u agree it's a possibility that u have a B12 deficiency, definitely don't ignore it. it can be very serious if left untreated.
Sounds like u r all descibing me...I have MS multiple sclorisis..especially the people that r talking about tinginling sensations..get a MRI.