low grade fever with headache at night only
for the last week i have had a low grade fever with a headache but in the morning i feel fine but around 7 at night i can feel my temperature start to go up the lowest frver was 99.9 and the hightest temperature was 101.6. i have been diagnosed with sciatic nerve damage in my lower back and i am wondering if that may have something to do with but i was  diagnosed with that about 7 months ago. Cancer also runs on both side of my family. my father had lung cancer and my aunt had colon cancer. about 3 years ago i suffered a spontaneous pneumothorax and they actually had to use some kind of powder to close the hole in my lung, i did get a low grade fever after that procedure but i have had no problems since. thank you for your time
you should definitely ask your doctor about that. it could mean your back is becoming worse or it could relate to the cancer history... maybe even your lung. i mean maybe its absolutely nothing but it could be very serious and i would definitely ask your doctor about it.
best of luck :)