lower abdomen pain
i have been to the doctor and had a ct scan for having lower abdomen muscle pain.  i have a lump that comes and goes in my lower left side of my abdomen.  dr. said the ct scan was normal.  i had a  total hysterectomy 5 years ago because of severe endometreosis.  it had adheared my bowel and bladder to my uteris.  had to have bowel and bladder cut away and then a radical hysterectomy.  dr. said go see a surgeon.  i was wondering if anyone ever had a hysterectomy and then problems like mine a few years later.  i go to the bathroom fine everyday.  was wondering if it is a hernia and why it would not show up on a ct scan.  i don't get pain all the time but sometimes when i move wrong i get a "charley horse" feeling in my lower abdomen.  what could it be?
have you tried ultrasound or endoscopy?  These could yield some results not sure though.  Good Luck
Thanks for writing to the forum!
Your symptoms could be due to adhesions causing loops of intestine to bloat. It could be a hernia too. Hernia can be diagnosed by clinical examination by your surgeon. Adhesions can only be diagnosed by laproscopy. Yes, you should consult your surgeon for this.
Hope this helps. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!