Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
lump on jawline and earache. PLEASE HELP!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Hi Can someone please help me. I have a medium sized lump on my lower left jawline. It has been there for a few days. I have also been having earaches and headaches. You can see the lump on my jaw although it is not very very noticeable. The lump is moveable and I am able to push on it. It is also firm but not hard. If anyone knows anyting about what I might have PLEASE let me know as soon as possible. Thank you.
1 Comment
The lump is a lymph gland.Your ear ache is probably an ear infection and the gland has swelled up in response to that. You need to go and see your Dr for some antibiotics. I hope you feel better soon

Stolen Angel.