Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
lump popped out beneath my ribs.

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

lump popped out beneath my ribs.

I was bending down to get a bag at the weekend and this thing popped out below my ribs, I stood up slowly and I could see this big lump sticking out, it eventually went back in.  What could this be, this is the 2nd time this has happened?
Are you a body builder by chance? Seems these chaps all felt a similar thing.
Check here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=843549&page=1

I'd err on the side of caution and get it checked by a physician.
Good,luck to you.
I have never heard of anything like this and I have read many a forum looking for pain similar in the same area.  I would totally get this checked by a physician.  If it's nothing then you will ease your mind but get it checked out of it you can.
Maybe a hernia .... which is a muscle that is torn.... go get it confirmed by a doctor thou