lumps on the bottom of my foot
I have foot pain , tingling, pins and needles and throbbing. I have 2 lumps I think on my tendon, it goes up the middle of the bottom of my foot. I can still walk ok, but when I stop and stand, sit, lie down, the symptoms really escalate. I am on my feet a lot in my job, any suggestions? This does not affect my ankles, or the back of my foot, even my heel isn't too bad. Its from the middle on up to my toes. I hope you can  help. Thank you Jean
Based on your symptoms I would say you are suffering from whats known as Mortons Neuroma. Mortons neuroma is a swelling of the nerve due to a benign tumor affecting the interdigital plantar nerve. Its classic symptoms are: burning, shooting pain normally on weight bearing between the 3rd and 4th toes, though the 2-3 and 4-5 can be involved.

Diagnosis is confirmed via MRI or clinical replication of the symptoms, this condition in your case my be related to poor fitting footwear. Differential diagnoses include: bursitis,  capsulitis or associated nerve intrapments.
I suggest seeing your local Podiatrist (foot doctor) for diagnosis and treatment.

Regards

Dr Foot
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.