Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
lymph nodes ... more swollen

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

lymph nodes ... more swollen

Ok I posted in Feb and March 3 ... well I now have four swollen lymph nodes no pain other then my kidney (i have a stone) I have been feeling sick to my stomach, sleepy all the time, wake up in the middle of the night in cold sweats, eating more than normal but no real weight gain. I just feel horrible, they keeep taken blood and everything comes back normal. They are testing me for parathyroid but idk I havent lost and weight. I only weigh 100 lbs so if i lost anymore I would probably fall off the earth lol. I just wanted to know if any of you had any answers/suggestions
The general feeling like garbage could all be due to the stone. Are they just waiting for you to pass it on your own? Or are you going to have Lithotripsy? You'd be surprised how a problem in one area of your body can affect your whole wellbeing.
Avatar n tn
I remember how I felt before and I felt horrible. they are doing test in my blood and what not doing a new write up and then sending me to a nephroligist (sp).... I am having a blood test done Friday to see if I am pregnate also.. I really dont want to be, crossing fingers!! What would cause the lymph nodes to swell and not go down after two rounds of antibiotics and steriods??