lymph nodes swollen on neck painless
Hello I 1st notice on my Neck (left side ) A lump I have had this Lump for about 5 years it stays the same size has not gotten bigger but however it will get smaller and bigger how I lay my head if my head is not laying on my pillow right it will get big and then when I fix my pillow it will get small again , I told my DR about it and she is making me get a CT to see what it is any ideal should I be worried it might be cancer ?? I feel fine not sick or anything like

thank you
    I have been reading about  Fibromyalgia and some people get swollen glands that stay that way "forever".  It is just an inflammatory response and may go away with NSAIDs or natural anti-inflammatories such as boswellia, bromelain or echinacea.

Hope this information was helpful... wishing you the best
thank you I really hope that is what it is . that makes me less worried about it :-)
Of course your doctor wants to rule out lymphoma, a form of cancer.  But swollen nodes can also be a symptom of some sort of infection, that is their job in your body.  If this was cancer, I would think you would have other symptoms as well:  night sweats, weight loss, possibly pain, and the swelling probably would not go down & up again.  It would keep growing.  So I'm wishing you the best.  Get your test done, and relax.
thank you I do not have night sweats or anything like that my weight is good putting on weight . I am just waiting for them to call me for a date to go get it done