menstrual cycle
I was wondering why I get so sick with my menstrual cycle, the first two days are the worst, I feel like I'm gone to pass out. Is there any I can take to prevent these sickness.
Sick... how? So much pain you feel like you'll pass out? Weird heartbeats?

The symptoms that you are having are due to hormonal changes that take place during the menstrual cycle.Also you may be anemic for which I would suggest to get your Hb levels checked and also take iron supplements for some days.However,if the symptoms persist then dysmenorrheal has to be ruled out. The treatment of dysmenoorhea includes prostaglandin inhibitors,non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and low-dose oral contraceptives.Consultation of a gynecologist is mandatory for their prescription.In addition,lifestyle modifications like dietary modifications (to increase protein and decrease sugar and caffeine intake),vitamin supplements and regular exercise, may also help.

Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.

Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.