Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
metallic taste nausea dizziness indigestion

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I have a metallic taste in my mouth accompanied by nausea, dizziness, headache, earache and indigestion.  any suggestions?
-2 Comments

You may want to consider getting tested for lead poisoning. Also, you may want to rule out heartburn (but I don't think dizziness goes along with it).

Good luck !
Sounds like a sinus infection... it will cause exactly what u are experiencing... I have suffered for years from sinus problems... see your doc , so you can get some meds..good luck
Avatar n tn
I've had this. Mine was caused by my mercury fillings. I had headaches so bad I vomited. I had Infections of all kinds. Go to www.caring-your-healthy.com/mercurypoisoning.html for more info.
I work for a lab in NC and we do all kinds of heavy metal testing. There is a kit you can buy online if you don't have insurance or just want to do it and take it to your PCP. You can go to http://www.healthhometest.com/product_info.php?products_id=35 and order it. You can have all of your symptoms with heavy metals in your system, then again it could be from some medications you are taking like iron or some antibiotics. I hope this helps you.
Let me know if you have any questions.
pietiangel
You should try a holistic Dr. it could be a side effect of Candidia. Google Candidia and you will read all about the symptoms.
I get a metallic taste in my mouth and I have acid reflux. That can be a symptom of it. Tastes like I have been sucking on a penny. Also dizzyness and nausea. Any back pain? what about sensitive gums, sore throat?
Avatar n tn
I get the same thing....off and on.  It comes and goes and is very frustrating.  No I am not pregnant.  I did however read that certain meds.can cause this.   However, my doctor does not seem to think it med. related.    Also, kidney stones and kidney disease.  Have you had a blood work up?  
A related discussion, Numbness Recurring was started.