Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
metallic taste nausea dizziness indigestion
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

metallic taste nausea dizziness indigestion

I have a metallic taste in my mouth accompanied by nausea, dizziness, headache, earache and indigestion.  any suggestions?
Related Discussions
-2 Comments
Blank

You may want to consider getting tested for lead poisoning. Also, you may want to rule out heartburn (but I don't think dizziness goes along with it).

Good luck !
Blank
171867_tn?1271047748
Sounds like a sinus infection... it will cause exactly what u are experiencing... I have suffered for years from sinus problems... see your doc , so you can get some meds..good luck
Blank
I've had this. Mine was caused by my mercury fillings. I had headaches so bad I vomited. I had Infections of all kinds. Go to www.caring-your-healthy.com/mercurypoisoning.html for more info.
Blank
256161_tn?1196882646
I work for a lab in NC and we do all kinds of heavy metal testing. There is a kit you can buy online if you don't have insurance or just want to do it and take it to your PCP. You can go to http://www.healthhometest.com/product_info.php?products_id=35 and order it. You can have all of your symptoms with heavy metals in your system, then again it could be from some medications you are taking like iron or some antibiotics. I hope this helps you.
Let me know if you have any questions.
pietiangel
Blank
You should try a holistic Dr. it could be a side effect of Candidia. Google Candidia and you will read all about the symptoms.
Blank
I get a metallic taste in my mouth and I have acid reflux. That can be a symptom of it. Tastes like I have been sucking on a penny. Also dizzyness and nausea. Any back pain? what about sensitive gums, sore throat?
Blank
I get the same thing....off and on.  It comes and goes and is very frustrating.  No I am not pregnant.  I did however read that certain meds.can cause this.   However, my doctor does not seem to think it med. related.    Also, kidney stones and kidney disease.  Have you had a blood work up?  
Blank
1119333_tn?1259125550
A related discussion, Numbness Recurring was started.
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979