Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
mid back pain--worried about cancer

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

mid back pain--worried about cancer

Have upper back pain at bra band level.This pain is pretty much constant but some days not as bad as others. At times feels as if it's in the bone but also away from spine sore & more muscular.  About 2" above is another spot that seems more isolated right next to the spine and is sore to touch.Thoracic back xray then was "normal" At the time was also having some side pain-never had anxiety but started to fear it may be pancreatic cancer. Ended up having ultrasound that showed pancreas, liver, gallbladder normal but picked up something on kidney, then had ct scan of abdomen that for most part normal, Rt kidney "slight calcification", kidney dr said he didn't feel it was anything to worry about at this time, also showed 2 cysts on Left ovary that have since cleared and so has the side pain, assumed to be from cysts.  BUT the back pain remains---also when I first noticed the back pain was recovering from bad cold, about 2 weeks after developed  cough which of course sent my anxiety level up again,lung xray "normal", the dry cough hung on and then turned more productive, yesterday saw dr-full of sinus congestion and started on z-pack, already cough seems to be letting up but not the anxiety,-- will have thoracic/lumb MRI next week, even with these normal tests and bloodwork I am scared-hard to believe I'm not normally full of anxiety.
Can  injury cause such pain for so long?Did do alot of yard work & heavy lifting but keep reading thoracic pain means BAD things.Have lost some weight but also full of anxiety which may be cause. Any info appreciated.

I can tell you that 50% of people who have pancreatic cancer are jaundice and/or experience other symptoms such as weight loss, fatigue, abdomen discomfort and loss of appetite.

Your physician already did an ultrasound and checked your pancreas.. correct? That is one of the tests that would rule out pancreatic cancer.

I would relax and take a deep breath. Anxiety can definitely make anything worse, especially pain. I hope all of those lab tests your physician does rules out everything and gives you peace of mind.

Thank you so much for your fast response!I know I sound crazy-I got past the pancreatic fear after the tests and now fear cancer in the spine in general.I am sure a great deal of my anxiety comes from losing 2 neighbors, 1 to pancreas and 1 to lung cancer.As I said this isn't like me to be this way and I have a new empathy for those who suffer anxiety.Shouldn't even read about things but I keep looking for backpain that sounds similar to mine & keep coming across tumors as a cause.
Get conflicting info too, some say xray of spine will show and others say not, so I don't feel as reassured by xray taken at onset of pain as I would like to.I'm anxious to get MRI over with.Thank you again for your wise advice-I wasn't sure what to expect posting to a message board & it really did help me feel more at ease.
Anxiety can also make your muscles tense then when you do yard work they will feel it a lot more.  Try warm baths.  
Try to trust the test results and the professionals. Good luck.

Thank you for your thoughts..I missed in my first post that this back pain has been going on since August & it just seems so long for it not to heal by now as I have been trying to take it easy.  But for sure I can tell that anxiety can cause everything to be worse--and at first with the side aches and then the cough & probably too much reading about symptoms I just let it get the best of me. Thanks to the posts here I feel alot better & going to try to relax, get the MRI and assume if anything shows it will be an injury and nothing more. Thanks again, I really appreciate it-your right on about warm baths they do help for awhile:)
I have had the same kind of pain in my back for a few years. I never thought of cancer, now I think I am worried. Ok, no, I am not. I even went to physical therapy and got no relief. But sometimes it is gone, and others it is so horrible I cry. I get relief from sex (yes thats embarassing) and heating pad. I think it is stress. Oh and coughing can strain your back and it can take a very long time to heal, months. And you can re-strain it again easily. Damage has been done. Once we hurt a muscle, it is always weaker. Try physical therapy.?
Thanks for replying.Can I ask a few questions?Does your pain feel more muscle or bone?Mine feels both but in bed it is BAD and feels like it is searing in mid spine,some nites worse than others.Had myself calmed down thanks to advice from all but last nite was so bad that I can't help but start to worry again.Laying on my back is impossible,have to lay on side in curled position that rounds my back out.Did you ever have your back xrayed or MRI?I feel for you for suffering so long.Is your pain worse when laying down?The heating pad does help some & so did the heat bands you can buy for back pain but I just cannot understand the way this pain presents itself. My husband will love it if I tell him we need to have sex more for my back :)
I'm back to being nervous now about MRI.If you or anyone has any more ideas I'd really appreciate it.
Did you ever resolve your issue?  I have been having mid/upper back pain for four months - mostly on the right side of the spine.  There is one particular sore spot.  I am doing physio right now but nothing is resolving it.  I also have a lot of indigestion.  Hope you are well.
I have had the same horrible kind of midback pain since late September. I have a big garden and did a lot of very heavy lifting. The pain is centred in my spine at T8, but also in another spot a little higher up, and feels like a knife twisting in my back. It radiates to my right shoulder blade, so that I feel as though I have been hit across the back with a baseball bat. All the muscles on my back cramp up. Heat relieves it only somewhat. It is horrible. I have had chiropractic, deep massage therapy, deep ultrasound therapy, TENS electrical therapy, and I did all the exercises.All these therapies only aggravated the pain more.  The x-rays show only kyphosis but nothing else. All my blood tests were normal. But I keep thinking that something this severe and persistent must be serious. It is really frightening. Can anyone comment further?
I FRACTURED 2 VERTABREAS IT WILL BE 3YEARSTHIS SEPT,I HAVE TRIED DAILY INJECTIONS OF A DRUG FORTEO I WAS TO TAKE IT FOR 18 MONTHS,BUT WOKE UP ONE DAY AND COULD BARLY WALK USED A WALKER FOR 3 MONTHS,THEN HAD A STEROID INJECTION IN MY BACK LAST JANUARY ITS BACK AGAIN GOING ON TUESDAY TO SEE MY CANCER DOCTOR .ONE OF THE RISKS OF THE INJECTION FOR ME IS BONE CANCER.I AM THE FIRST PERSON EVER TO TRY IT THAT RECEIVED RADIATION.ALL THE RATS GOT BONE CANCER.THOUGHT ID GIVE IT A SHOT.ILL KEEP YOU INFORMED A FRACTURE WHICH YOU MAY HAVE IS EXTREMLY PAINFUL.TAKE CARE
H. pylori infection, kidney infection, stomach ulcer, hernia (hiatal)?  
I am a 31 yr old female.  I have had the same discomfort in the upper middle part of my back to the left side of my spine.  It has become tender to the touch if I reach back there. Sometimes I don't feel it unless I lean back on a chair or move my upper body a certain way and then I feel a sharp pain.  Recently I developed a cough and have brought up off white phlegm.  No fever.  I am concerned about cancer that may have metastasized from the lung.  I'm hoping it's a pinched nerve.  Is this what you were feeling Ruby?  I have a Dr.'s appt. tomorrow to have some chest xrays taken.
My mother-in-law is a pancreatic cancer serviver she is going on 4 yrs now, but now she is complaining of Mid back on both sides around the Lungs pain...she says it's like a stabbing, like someone is ripping her apart from the inside kind of pain, she says that the pain is much stronger at night and she feels very fatigued that there are times when she can't even move her legs... could this be a sign of the cancer coming back and it has spread to her back?
A related discussion, mid back pain was started.
have had the same debilitating, excruciationg, indescribable pain in my back. Same area same worries-is it cancer , did I do something bad that karma is paying out on now...etc... Turns out a 26 yo that has worked as hard as I have , with one car wreck, thrown froma horse or two and general 'hard work" and "over doing it" just has a bad structure inmy back. am currently taking MS Contin (Morphine) works okay - tried everything first chiro, ortho, therapy, TENS Unit, elecro-therapy , massage, phys. therapy, tylenol, ibuprofen, NSAIDS, aspirin, muscle relaxers and just turns out after what ive put my body through I cant heal correctly....  but there is relief - Pain management. Is working great for me- back to my happy go lucky extroverted hard working self :-) Hate to say it and tried not to use them myself, but, Drugs when used correctly are a medical miracle. recommend to anyone who has suffered as I have..
Shayne
My upper back pain is bra level and mostly stopped by Advil, but still I worry about what has caused it in the first place.  I understand everyone's worries as almost every symptom I research the work cancer comes up.  I had a spot on my lung 4 years ago, that the ct scan said was normal now all I can think of is that it's back!!!!!!!!!!  
I was so happy to find these post.Now I know Im not alone.My Mid back area started bothering me around 3 months ago.I was a house cleaner so I figured I just aggrevated it cleaning.It has got worse,alot worse.It is bra level on my back.When its at its worst it feels like someone has beat me with a pole,then sometimes its just sore.If you touched it on the exact area...I like to say the feeling is fire shooting up my a**,,,,Right under my bra you can grab around my spine and push in thats where it hurts-right side & left.I keep a sore feeling in it all the time.Sometimes I have good days and its not so bad but the bad days are terrible and no pain meds relieve it.I dont have insurance and we are  financally only able to get by so I decided to try a chiropractor.The xray showed nothing in that area but did show a problem in neck(i haad a car wreck this yr & airbag did not deploy & I hit my head on steering wheel.I have always hurt in my neck and back and felt nothing different then before.I have been 5 times so far and the neck adjustment did make me feel better but  no help in my mid back.He did say last visit he waned to do a MRI but No ins so I really dont want to take on the cost if I can avoid it,plus it would just make me feel horrible waisting that money if nothing showed up.So I was hoping anyone that feels the same,and maybe had had a aMRI would share their results.I though it was just a strain but all of the above comments yall were scared of cancer.That thought never even entered my mind.So anything you could share with me is soooo appreciated.Im a 33 yr old female.I can tell you if i put pressure or touch  on the bone itself the pain is so unbearable.Any ideas?

Thanks,
Natalie-(Georgia)
I have had mid back pain going on two years now. There are times when it is really bad. I saw a cardiologist in January and was told I have a-fib. I don't know if that is causing my back pain or not but will ask when I return to the doctor next week. I can't sleep on my back for any length of time because of the pain. My middle name has turned into Worry. Has anyone out there been diagnosed with a heart ailment and experiencing mid back pain???
I came across this forum while trying to do some research on various causes for pain in the mid back area.  I had an MRI done yesterday and will know tihe results on Monday.  I can't say that I haven't thought the worst similar to others.  But I do want y'all to know that there are many reasons an individual can be experiencing pain in the mid-back spinal area which is the Thoracic Spine.  I'm not a doctor or even in the health field.  I'm just someone that has gone through a lot of chronic pain for the past 10 yrs.  Mine started after a horrible fall from my horse in 2000.  I was riding at a full gallop and the girth (the strap on the saddle that goes underneath the horse and keeps the saddle attached to the horse) on my saddle broke and I went head first into the ground.  I sustained quite a few injuries.  But it wasn't until 9 mos later I was suffering unbearable pain in my joints and all over my body.  I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid & Osteoarthritis as well as Fibromyalgia.  Even after treatment for these conditions began, I was having terrible back pain that was originally thought to be just tender points with the Fibromyalgia.  After an MRI of my cervical spine, it was discovered I had ruptured discs at C5,6 & 7.  For the past 9 yrs I've been getting Epidural Steroid Injections and they helped a great deal.  But the pain slowly moved down and a subsequent MRI revealed a ruptured disc at T1 and High Grade Stenosis (A narrowing of the spinal canal) of the Cervical Spine and Degenerative Disc Disease (Getting Old).  Over the past year the pain had worked down to right between my shoulder blades and slightly below on the spinal column.  Having a history of ruptured discs, I am presuming and hoping that's all.  But I wanted to do research about what else might cause this pain.  I'm a natural worrier.  But I wanted to let y'all know that in my research I've found that there can be a wide range of things that can be wrong that is not even close to being a serious as Spinal Cancer and most if not all that are treatable.  Even though I'm a natural worrier, I've learned over these past 10 yrs that I've had everything from heart attack, stroke, skin cancer and a whole bunch of chronic pain conditions, worrying does absolutely NO GOOD.  It's natural to worry, but in doing so, you're not changing what already exists, but what it can do is create more problems.  Stress, which comes from worrying can wreak havoc on your body.....speaking from personal experience.  So the best advice I can give y'all is to go see your doctor.  They're the experts and can begin the process of determining what is causing the pain.  If your pain is SEVERE and you are having problems with your bladder/bowel control, go to the Emergency Room, they can do at least a CT Scan.  Most, if not all, public hospitals have programs to work with those who do not have health insurance.  If you are at or below a certain income level, there are State and Federal Medical & Health Insurance Programs.  In most cases, pain in the Thoracic Spine is either from injury or disc disease.  But instead of worrying yourself to death, get peace of mind and seek medical attention.  My best wishes & hopes for all of you who are suffering with pain.  May it be eliminated or at least eased, and may you return to a life of joy, happiness, and laughter.  Trust me when I say, a sense of humor will work wonders for you when you're dealing with chronic pain.
I also have mid back pain issues. I also worried about cancer but a MRI 2 ys ago diagnosed me with 5 thoracic disc ruptures, 3 bulging lumbar  discs and a bone spur. 15 yrs ago I had 2 lumbar ruptured discs repaired with great success. I saw a therapist for 12 weeks of treatment {2 yrs ago} for shoulder/upper back blade pain and I still do the daily exercises. I also walk briskly about 6 days a week {30 min average}. I had to give up hiking and can only kayak in calm weather for short periods of time. I take 2 Tylenol Arthritis tabs every am. On days like today where the pain is fairly nasty I take a Ultram tab {wallpapered a bedroom on Friday/Sat}. I hold down a 4 day work week. I feel pretty good overall but I work hard to maintain strength and a normal body weight. Life with a bad back is not always fun!
I also have awful mid-back pain (feels like I'm being punched at times) that comes and goes and it frightens me. Have been to numerous specialists over the years (every blood test, ultrasound and xray is negative) but when I get that horrible sharp pain under the shoulder blades, it feels like something is really wrong. I get these bouts of pain every few months or so that last for a couple of weeks and then get better, so that consoles me. Have had MRIs or my entire spine...there is a narrowing of the T8-T9 disc so perhaps a nerve gets pinched. However, whenever I get this pain, I also seem to get headaches, nausea, and a sick feeling hunger so I start to worry that this is not spine-related.Anyone else?
I came across this post when I was looking for symptoms and causes of middle/upper back pain.  I have had constant back pain for a week as of today.  However, I have had back problems in the past. I am 28 years old, but when I was 12 I had done a back flip on a trampoline and my back had landed on the bar.  For a week straight, I couldn't lay anywhere but the floor.  Ever since then, I can sneeze or lift a window open, and pull my lower back out.  For a few days to a week, I cannot stand straight.  If I sleep on a soft surface, my lower back will hurt when I wake up.  However, this time, I was driving home to Kentucky from Oklahoma, and my upper back began hurting very badly.  Then it seemed to travel to my lower back, and then back up again.  This pain has been extremely bad at times, and then other times, it seems like it is easing up.  It also feels like it is in my muscles of my upper back and in my spine as well. It just hurts all over.  I have tried cold packs, heat packs, ibuprofren, and get a little relief, but it is still there.  Reading all of the above comments, it sounds similiar to mine, but I'm still concerned.  So far, it isn't anything I can't live with, but it is terribly uncomfortable, and just wondering if it is going to get worse.  I don't have insurance right now so I have not been to see a doctor yet.  If anyone has any other information to share, I'd appreciate it. Thanks so much.
i have very bad back pain from the top of my spine to the botterm the pain is 24/7 and is very bad also  my hip bones hert as well i carnt sleep some times find it hard to walk my skin herts to touch on the whole of my back and hips i also get a burning feeling in my spine with the pain ive had this for years and has got worse from last year ive got am m.i.r scan booked but im worryed
I have a very bad back pain between my spine and my side on the middle left side. It hurts very bad when I bend or move a certain way but is excruciating when I breathe very deep either in or out. I havent been to the doc yet, this has been goin on for a while but not so bad that I cant leave the house, like today and yesterday. Wonder what that is?
Stumbled upon this thread...when doing some research concerning the "CHRONIC BACK PAIN" I've been experiencing for about 3-4 yrs now, was at the hospital sometime  in Feb. this year, I was diagnosed for "ULCER", was told, the pain sometimes appears as if it's coming form the "MID BACK BONE" but  it's not exactly coming from there, finished ulcer medications since Feb. this year,but nothing has changed, the  pain persists, it gets  noticeably severe anytime I notice, I Sat Up straight for a  long while, without resting my back on some kinda support. pondering over the pains possible cause, really gives me the Creeps...WOULD BE MIGHTY THANKFUL, If anyone here could  give a helpful hint on what could be wrong with me.thanks in anticipation.
Stumbled upon this thread...when doing some research concerning the "CHRONIC BACK PAIN" I've been experiencing for about 3-4 yrs now, was at the hospital sometime  in Feb. this year, I was diagnosed for "ULCER", was told, the pain sometimes appears as if it's coming form the "MID BACK BONE" but  it's not exactly coming from there, finished ulcer medications since Feb. this year,but nothing has changed, the  pain persists, it gets  noticeably severe anytime I notice, I Sat Up straight for a  long while, without resting my back on some kinda support. pondering over the pains possible cause, really gives me the Creeps...WOULD BE MIGHTY THANKFUL,I'm 28 now,and remember battling with a "Liver Hepatitis B" problem. when I was about 21, hope it's got noting to do with the back pain I've been experiencing? If anyone here could  give a helpful hint on what could be wrong with me.thanks in anticipation.
Just in the past 2-3 days I have started to notice this pain when I swallow in my mid back just around the bra line area.  No other pain exists except in this spot.  It makes no since, just out of the blue.  Only when I swallow and liquid or solid food.  I don't remember pulling a muscle.  Anyone have any recommendations....?  Please...
Have you ever been thoroughly evaluated for a gallbladder issue?  sometimes ultrasound alone will not "catch" gallstones or sludging in the gallbladder.  It kind of has to be timed just right.  There is something called a HIDA scan that you can ask your doctor about.  If the pain is colicky, mostly on the right side, and radiates around your back and side, it could very well be gallbladder related.  I almost always recommend to my patients, with any pain, to keep a symptom diary.  That way you can see correlations between pain and things like foods you have eaten, activities, sleep, etc.  (im a nurse btw)
Hi there!

I'm new here. I have been dealing with the mid/upper back pain for nearly a year now.
Was diagnosed once for pleurisy took the antibiotics, it never went away. Decided to go to a chiropractor and he had said i popped a rib out and would need PT. Did that and nothing. Went back to my doctor and she sent me to a neck and back dr. who did nothing for me but send me back to PT which didn't work. i've settled on the fact that i'm crazy. It hurts to lay flat on my stomach or back.
I've finally decided to just deal. Until here recently when i've noticed that there's a bit of a popping when i take a deep breath. I sit up right in my chairs and have relatively decent posture.
I can't touch where it hurts and no one can rub it out it feels so deep.

does ANYONE have ANY insight?  
i have also have almost all the symptoms, mid back pains at bra level on and just to the left of my spine. my muscles there are also a little swollen. i also have pain in my lower back where it hurt to straighten my back out and twist and both my legs hurt whenever either part of my back hurts. i'v had days where i can hardly walk and days when i hardly notice it..its hurt for about a month now......but the thing that scares me is that im only 15......my mother says im fine maybe a pinched nerve and i hope shes right but then again she didnt think anything was wrong when i broke my nose...
I was in a car accident in 1987. I have a rotated leg that they just fixed. Before that I had several surgeries fixing all the ratated leg had caused one being a cervical fusion one of the others low back surgery...disc decompression.  I have also had knee, hip, ankle, foot, wrist surgeries.  It was after the disc decomression that i noticecd mid to upper back pain that hegged around stomach. It got worse if layed on side. For awhile if I slept leaning forward it helped but now  that makes it worse. I noiw have a high c protein level, hyperthyroid, high blood pressure, extremely high pule even with meds, very runny nose all the time, ringing or fuzziness in ear, bleeding from ear and nose, swelling in neck hands stomach and ankle, inflamed lymph nodes near stomach. I also had a bone infection about 2 1/2 years ago after a serious leg surgery and was put on a pic line(iv antibiotic) for 5 weeks.  I always assume its from my car accident but I am so swolen and in so much pain I think it may either be something caused from the trauma or something totally different....????
It sounds like my pain is more common than I thought. Some of you describe my symptoms exactly. I have been having back pain on the right side at bra level since Thanksgiving. It is unbearable at times. The first doctor I saw said that it is inflamed muscles in the chest and back. I got another opinion. The second doctor sent me for an MRI which showed 10 bulging discs. I was sent for epidural steroid injections which did not help. Then I had a trigger spot steroid injection that did not help. Am going back to the doctor tomorrow. I don't think my pain is coming from the spine. It is too isolated on the right side. My pain radiates through from the back to my right breast. Sometimes it is a burning pain and at other times it is a drawing pain - feels like everything in my right side is being pulled out of my body. A heating pad helps. No pain pill has helped much - been on hydrocodone and lortabs. Every morning when I get up, the burning and drawing pain hits me as soon as my feet hit the floor. Sometimes it is unbearable. A hot shower helps. Sitting in any kind of chair, or the seat of the car brings pain. It feels like there is a spot about the sixe of an egg that is so tender in my back and anything that touches it makes it hurt. I don't know what to do, but I am going to keep going to the doctor until I find out what it is. I am 51, and I don't think I can stand this for the rest of my life. At least I know I am not alone. All of you have my sympathy, because I know how you are suffering.
Pain symptoms need to be evaluated by a doctor because pain in the back can be a sign of medical diseases. If the doctor finds "nothing" then seek a licensed massage therapist who can check your back for trigger points in muscles supporting the spine. These muscles can be overloaded by coughing, sitting at a computer without back support, twisting while lifting, etc. I see lots of folks who have these trigger points. A simpleback rub will not get rid of trigger points, so find a therapeutic massage person who can help.
It is 4 am and I am up reading the internet waiting for the advil to kick in for this exact pain I am reading about here. Mine started 3 months ago after a long 3 day drive in a jeep wrangler. The pain is mid back same area on both sides of spine. It is so intense I cannot sleep or eat or live normally. I went to doc and after many of the same tests, ultrasound, hida scan they found my gallbladder was non functioning even though no tests showed stones. I had it removed 2 weeks ago today. When I woke from surgery I knew that it had not been the problem, the pain was still there and just as bad as ever. My pain does not go away, it is 24/7. Nothing makes it worse or better, it just is. I have been on percodan, percocet, vicodin, dilaudid and advil. The Percocet worked to take the pain away but I had a severe itching reaction that made me have to stop it. I went to the doc yet again yesterday and she put me on straight Morphine time release 15mg but only for nighttime. During the day I am to take advil still. I have a bone scan in 4 hours to check for cancer which she doesnt think it is but is checking anyway and I have a phys therapy appt next week. I have been to a chiropractor and it helped my neck but back pain was the same. I will continue to post here if I have any updates to this condition so as to help anyone else. I thought I was alone and it is nice to find I am not but also sad that you are all in as much pain as I. Please make sure to check for gallbladder, you may be lucky and have that be the cause. Even if no stones show with ultrasound get a HIDA scan. Good luck to all of us and God bless. ~Star
...i am 33 years old and suffering from chronic back pain for two weeks now and reading from your experiences, i dont think i can stand having this pain for years....i have my upper abdomen ultrasound and all my organs are clear....i am so stressed because of this and i cant work properly....
Ive been dealing with a similar issue but it wasnt too bad until I went to see a chiropractor. I had pain before when I would sit at the computer for hours and esp when I laid down to go to bed- but the pain would usually stop once I laid down in the fetal position. Anyway, the chiro said my low back was really misaligned (without even taking xrays) and seemed like he knew what he was talking about so I trusted him to work his magic. I felt amazing afterward but that night when I went to go to sleep, the pain returned worse than ever. I cant even get relief lying in the fetal position. The only good thing in all this is that the pain isnt bad everyday.. But when it flares up its excruciating! I can't even think of sleeping. Its like a burning/tingling sore-ish, uncomfortable pain up my entire spine. I dont have pain in any of my legs so I know its not sciatica, and its def not a herniated disk bc its not relieved by laying down so????....i have no idea what this could be! Im sure its not cancer - or at least I hope not! - but im thinking it could be rheumatoid arthritis or spinal degeneration? Any updates from previous posters would be very much appreciated!!
I have had pain in this area for pushing two years now and had blood tests and an Cray to show nothing intensive physio and had nothing back finally been sent to a specialist and going for an MRI soon although been told to just carry on 9 out of ten days I have bad pain which makes life difficult let alone any job when I cant sit or stand for more than 30 mins and yeah the docs seem to think little of it oh and I have been suffering since 18 and the bad days progressively get more frequent and more painful and have given up on being scared just more annoyed that I have no help and no way of showing these so called doctors what the pain is like with out being locked up for stabbling them repeatedly!!!
A related discussion, Backpain right side mid was started.