migraine type headaches and passing out
for the past 9 weeks i have had episodes of of passing out for no reason, the first couple of weeks caught me by suprise so i wasnt catching the syptoms  that came prior only after,, afterwards was the most intese headaches (migraine quality) which i used to get lot about 10-15 years ago, and a crushing chest pain.. i also have Prinmental Angina, tachycardia, and mild heart disease(by the way i am 42 year old female. In 2005 i had the neck fusion done with cadavar bone of my T3T4T5T6 , not sure if this plays any role.. they have run every test on me including the heart tests all except the 24 hour eeg which i am due to have this wed.   I am now able to tell most of the time when these occurances will happen ahead of time (by the way i have had a crushing migraine headache? on a scale from 1-10 a 15 for 6 weeks now.. nothing will break it, i will become weak prior and people have noticed i become confused or very 4getful of momentary things, or just say words completly backwords. i have low blood pressure 87/68 is normal but take all these drugs for the angina that is considered for high blood pressure.     and i am passing out i guess you call it somtimes twice to three times a day sometimes only thee times a week. this is affecting my home life and as you can imagine it is really hard to work at the moment which i really have to do..
any imput or imformation would be extremely helpful
thankyou
some people are completely disabled by migraines. Have you tried any migraine preventatives?  There are so many to choose from  A lot of people are having good luck with Topomax. Other medications to try would be verapamil or beta blockers. There may be side effects to these medications, a good rule of thumb would be to start with a low dosage and see how your body reacts and then slowly increase the dosage. You should be under an neurologist's supervision.