Aa
A
A
Close
migraine type headaches and passing out
for the past 9 weeks i have had episodes of of passing out for no reason, the first couple of weeks caught me by suprise so i wasnt catching the syptoms  that came prior only after,, afterwards was the most intese headaches (migraine quality) which i used to get lot about 10-15 years ago, and a crushing chest pain.. i also have Prinmental Angina, tachycardia, and mild heart disease(by the way i am 42 year old female. In 2005 i had the neck fusion done with cadavar bone of my T3T4T5T6 , not sure if this plays any role.. they have run every test on me including the heart tests all except the 24 hour eeg which i am due to have this wed.   I am now able to tell most of the time when these occurances will happen ahead of time (by the way i have had a crushing migraine headache? on a scale from 1-10 a 15 for 6 weeks now.. nothing will break it, i will become weak prior and people have noticed i become confused or very 4getful of momentary things, or just say words completly backwords. i have low blood pressure 87/68 is normal but take all these drugs for the angina that is considered for high blood pressure.     and i am passing out i guess you call it somtimes twice to three times a day sometimes only thee times a week. this is affecting my home life and as you can imagine it is really hard to work at the moment which i really have to do..
any imput or imformation would be extremely helpful
thankyou
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
some people are completely disabled by migraines. Have you tried any migraine preventatives?  There are so many to choose from  A lot of people are having good luck with Topomax. Other medications to try would be verapamil or beta blockers. There may be side effects to these medications, a good rule of thumb would be to start with a low dosage and see how your body reacts and then slowly increase the dosage. You should be under an neurologist's supervision.

Discussion is closed
Cancel
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources