mold infection causing chronic pain
In 2000, I had a housecleaning business and during the year I acquired two types of mold growing in my sinuses.  Words cannot describe the pain.  Over the years, the pain has traveled to my ears, jaws and face.  My ears hurt daily and occasionally leak a clear fluid after a great bout of pain deep inside my ears.  I spent years going to the doctors, but they couldn't help.  I am on 6 vicodin a day to dull the pain.  A lump the size of a pea started growing near my jawbone in 2003.  Now it is the size of a small grape.  Xrays show it is a benign-looking lymph gland or cyst.  The side where the lump is located is the ear that has the most excruciating pain and leakage.  My overall health is weakness.  Anyways, does anyone have chronic pain in regards to exposure to mold??  I suffer silently, but have faith that there is an answer out there somewhere.  Thanks.
I hope this reaches you. I know of the symptoms you are describing and the toxic mold and what it can do to your body. I almost died. Dr Keith Barton saved my life. He is the only Dr. in the U.S. that I have found that has life saving treatment for this condition. My husband died from toxic mold 6 months ago and I wished I could have found him earlier. Dr. Barton's phone number is 1-614-571-5566. He will speak to anyone on his cell about his treatments.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.