Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
mom of 4 dont kmow what to do

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

mom of 4 dont kmow what to do

for the past 2 months my period has been delayed the first time 5days the second time a week now im getting pain in my lower left side of my back bad headaches one minute im feeling cold the next im sweating my eyes r burning sex has been hurting and im getting more anxiety attacks what could b going  on? im a mom of 4 and dont want to go to the hospital unless absolutely nessacery....
How old are you if you dont mind me asking? Dont be offended but have you considered menopause?
Avatar n tn
Sounds like an ectopic pregnancy. Google it and see if the symptoms match. If they do, off to the doctor you go. Good Luck
im only 24