Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
more pains

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

more pains

well now the pain is in my right hip too. it hurts to move well walk . it happend suddenly wiith the hip i got out of bed and it hurt to walk. my left thigh still feels different and kind of numb for the past 3 months on and off. my right shoulder hurts as well. my doctor seems to blow me off in my opinion . i did have xrays and a mri on my lower spine and he said everything was fine but i am in pain and its not getting any better . in pain sorry
1 Comment

It sounds like sciatica.Sciatica is a set of symptoms including pain that may be caused by general compression and irritation of the sciatic nerve. The pain is felt in the lower back, buttock, and/or various parts of the leg and foot. In addition to pain, which is sometimes severe, there may be numbness, muscular weakness, and difficulty in moving or controlling the leg.A MRI back or MR neurography will help in diagnosis.

You can take OTC pain killers like brufen,do some stretching exercises and yoga and maintain a correct upright posture while sitting.

Severe cases may require surgery.Pls consult a neurologist and check out the possibility of sciatica.

I hope that helps. Please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.