Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
morning backache

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

morning backache

I had morning-only backache for years. My back would be sore sometimes throughout the day, but the spasm like pain was only in the morning. Excruciating.  I procrastinated getting out of bed because it hurt so badly. After trying everything (positions, mattress, meds, exercise, no exercise, etc.) and then researching online, I started looking at pressure of colon and/or bladder down on the spine. For the past nine months, I have gotten up to use the bathroom at the first sign of need, during the night or in the morning, and my backaches have completely gone away every since. Maybe it will be something worth trying for you.

This discussion is related to Backaches in the morning for 5 years. Please help.